Terms and Conditions for XML, B2B and Whitelabel
Welcome to Zeto Travel Sdn Bhd,In this document you will find all the useful information about our online reservation system along with our terms & conditions. These terms & conditions are bonding between whoever shall access our product via the B2B Online Reservation System, XML and/or traditional manual booking methods.
- Zeto reserves the right to change and modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Our booking system is to be used solely for individual customers up to 9 pax. The reservation offers to allocate in single, double, triple, or quadruple rooms or for a maximum of five people sorted out into single rooms.
- A hotel has the right to cancel bookings made for more than 9 pax from the same agent and similar dates or to modify rates and booking conditions.
- A hotel has the right to cancel bookings made for more than 9 pax from the same agent and similar dates or to modify rates and booking conditions.
- During fair periods or specific events the maximum number of pax rule does not apply and the hotel has the right to cancel, modify rates and booking conditions after the confirmation.
- We do not accept misuse of the system. The reservations are accepted from Zeto on the basis of "Good Faith"; it will not be permitted to hold spaces from successively reselling, resulting in cancellation. Any use of misconduct will be considered as "breach of contract" and will allow Zeto the right to cancel bookings and terminate the contract in place.
- It is not acceptable to use our system for solely price comparison. If no booking has been made in a period of 3 months consecutively, Zeto reserves the right to disable your login to our website. All of the information (written or in images) presented on the website are exclusively for use of Zeto and they cannot be copied, printed or spread to a third party without authorization from Zeto.
- All of the information notes on the hotels and pictures are to give you a general idea about the hotel. Zeto cannot be held responsible in any way if the results are inaccurate or incomplete.
- For your protection, Zeto will not accept direct communications with your clients by phone, fax or email. It will be our responsibility to immediately inform you if this occurs.
- We will not be liable if we are unable to fulfil a booking by reason of, including and not limited to; fire, earthquake, flood, snowstorm, epidemic, explosion, strike, riot, civil disturbance, war, act of God, any failure or delay of any transportation, power or communications system or any similar events beyond our control. We will always, in any of these circumstances, do our best to provide alternative arrangements or refund any sum already paid unless we are bound by contracts with our suppliers which preclude us from obtaining a refund from them.
- Your company will be wholly responsible for the payment of the bookings implemented through our website/XML.
- It is the agency's responsibility to enter the correct email address when signing up to Zeto system. Since this email address will be used for all communications regarding bookings made through the system., It is the agency's responsibility to notify of any changes made to this email address.
- Zeto cannot guarantee the exact bedding type in the room or any special request such as a non-smoking room or a room on a high floor. Zeto will forward such requests to the hotel, but it will be subject to the availability of the hotel at the time of the arrival.
- The hotel's star rating, as mentioned in our system is the one stated by the hotel itself and it is subject to change at any time. Zeto aims only to give general information and cannot be held responsible for the star rating nor the hotel information.
- The prices are final at the time of confirmation. The booking will be finalized for the total amount confirmed on the system.
- Rates are confidential and must not be disclosed or used in negotiations with a hotel/supplier or third party.
- We reserve the right to amend all rates quoted in the event of any changes in Government taxes. Any such charges will affect new and existing bookings for passengers who have yet to stay at the hotel or utilize the service booked.
- At certain times, bookings may have a price confirmed which is higher than the rate we publish and even the normal rack rate. This is usually due to a hotel charging because of a difficult or a busy period (E.G. Trade Fairs & Sporting Events) In this case the rate on the booking confirmation will supersede the normal published rate.
- The rates displayed in the system may not include a tourist, local or city taxes. City tax information may be displayed on the remarks section on the voucher but not always. If you are not sure, please contact our operation team.
- The rates displayed in the system may not include tourist, local or city taxes. City tax information may be displayed on the remarks section on the voucher but not always. If you are not sure please contact our operation team.
The agency will ensure that they enter the nationality of the client when making a booking search. The rates displayed will be specific to the nationality entered. Any incorrect information regarding nationality may result in a financial loss and Zeto cannot be held responsible for such losses.
Zeto cannot be held responsible for the resort fees that a hotel implement (mainly hotels in the USA). This fee is charged by the hotel directly and Zeto has no control over this practice.
Extra Charges Made by the Hotel
- Zeto has no responsibility for the extra charges, if applicable, at hotels such as parking fees, mini fridge, safety box, television remote, sauna, swimming pool use etc. Such charges should be paid by the client directly to the hotel.
- Zeto aims to inform clients of any supplements implemented by the hotel such as gala dinners or compulsory dinners during festive seasons. However, Zeto cannot be held responsible for such supplements implemented by the hotel.
- During fair periods, Exhibitions, Sporting Events etc. our prices may be closer to those rack rates of the hotels. We advise informing the client that the price paid may sometimes be higher than that portrayed by the hotel, to avoid dispute.
- Should any such date periods change or new rates apply, these will be confirmed at time of booking and invoiced at the applicable rate. You must therefore check with your client to pay the increased price. If not you should cancel or amend the booking.
- Occasionally you may be asked for the prepayment of the entire stay. If such prepayment should not reach us within the dates discussed, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation without issuing further warnings.
- Some hotels may stipulate that bookings during Fair periods or high season are for a minimum stay. Once accepting the booking you will be liable for all the nights whereby no refund will be given. If cancelling or departing earlier full charges will apply.
- Rooms may not be held for these periods in fictitious names. In such cases, non-arrival charges may apply. If you do not book with the correct names, we reserve the right to cancel the booking and/or impose no-show/cancellation on behalf of the supplier.
- Trade Fairs/Special Events bookings must not be made with fictitious names for you to hold space. Hotels may reject bookings made with abbreviations, such as TBA.
- During fair periods some hotels do not accept bookings for more than 3 rooms for the same period. In the event that a booking has already been made, we will inform you accordingly.
Emission of Hotel Vouchers
- The system permits you to issue vouchers relative to your reservations: they can be personalized with your company logo. In any case where the system makes errors, Zeto will hold itself responsible. You may continue to issue your vouchers, keeping details unchanged from that issued automatically by the system, mentioning the supplier's name that will provide the payment for the room. All the payments for extras are to be collected from the client.
- In the case in which we received an invoice from the hotels/suppliers with your voucher enclosed, in which more nights have been confirmed than in the system, we will send you an invoice for the additional nights.
In case of a "no show" an invoice will be issued for the amount displayed in the cancellation policy at the time of booking. Please note, the amount can be up to 100% depending of hotel/supplier terms.
Cancellations and Amendments
- Reservations must be cancelled directly on the website and the terms of the cancellation can be found on the reservation. The acknowledgment in return will be the confirmation of cancellation, and it will be taken as the date & time of the cancellation. The client is liable to pursue the acknowledgment.
- At the time of booking the real name of passenger has to be entered. Hotels have the right to refuse any change of name and Zeto cannot be held responsible. This can happen in any hotel, including but not limited to the USA, where in some cases name changes are not allowed. In such cases the booking may need to be cancelled and re-booked if there is still space available. If the hotel rates have changed then the new rates will apply.
- Cancellations after the deadline will result in an invoice for the amount stated in the cancellation policy at the time of booking.
- The Client or the Customer's clients are not allowed to cancel or amend directly with the hotel. Any cancellations or amendments made directly with the hotel are not considered valid. The client should make all the cancellations or amendments and/or early check outs with Zeto authorization using the online system or through email.
- During particular periods (world fairs, congress or events), the terms of cancellation may vary. Please ensure that particular attention is paid to this.
- Any amendment is on request and is not guaranteed.
- In some cases a decrease of the number of nights can increase the overall booking price. This may be the result of a promotion in place at the time of the original booking, which may not apply anymore.
- Any kind of amendments might be considered as a new booking by the hotel/supplier and this may cause the change of the daily rates. In this case, Zeto will relay the new rate back to the client.
- In cases where the hotel booked is included but not limited to closed, overbooked or has maintenance problems and cannot provide the rooms booked, Zeto is responsible for providing an alternative hotel with the similar category of the original hotel.
- Zeto cannot be held responsible for the losses for the reallocation as it is beyond the control of Zeto.
- Zeto will always try to provide a better alternative and/or compensation whenever possible, but better alternative and/or compensation are not contractual in case of a book out.
- As soon as the prior relocation notice is sent by the hotel/hotel supplier, Zeto will contact you by email or a message in the system. However, in some cases the hotel may relocate the bookings at the time of check-in, without prior notice which is beyond the control of Zeto.
- On spot relocations the client/passenger must notify Zeto in the event of any hotel discrepancy upon arrival. Failure to so may affect future complaints or any compensation settlement.
- In some cases a hotel may appear available in the results, but appears as pending at the time of booking. This is due to the fact that the allotment has been taken by another agency prior to you completing your booking or due to a technical issue.
- A booking is confirmed only when the status reads confirmed.
- In the event that a booking status is pending, our operations team will get in touch within 48 hours and we will do our best to confirm such booking. In the event this is not possible we will advise you to book an alternative hotel.
Under no circumstances may someone disclose the prices, terms and conditions published on our website, if it does not personally apply to your company. We reserve the right to interrupt every working relationship, with the consequences of the cancellation based on your practices, if we should recognize a misuse as such.
- As a cash or credit card client, payment has to be done BEFORE the cancelation deadline. If you pay by bank, transfer money has to be in our account BEFORE the cancellation deadline. If the funds have not been received in our bank account the system will automatically cancel your reservation at cancellation deadline 5.00PM MALAYSIA TIME.
- All bank charges and cost of transmitting payment must be borne by the client, including intermediary bank charges where applied. Zeto will only cover costs made by our bank.
Zeto functions as an intermediary. We will not be held responsible for any damage that may arise from natural disasters, including but not limited to floods, earthquakes, landslides and situations that cannot be linked to our company as acts of negligence
- In case of emergency or if you have problem at the hotel/transfer, the agency or the end customer has to call us at +603 3885 2128. Please note we will NOT CONSIDER any complaint/refund if you do not call the above number in case of problems with our services. Please ensure that your client/passenger has our contact number.
- In case of disputes or protests, the complaint should come to us in writing within Fifteen days of the last day of the occupancy and only if the agency or the end customer previously called the Zeto phone at the time of the problem. After this deadline, nothing else will be taken into consideration.
- If the client leaves the hotel before the check-out date, an invoice will be issued for the full stay and if the hotel confirms a reduction, it will be our responsibility to issue a credit note for the amount to refund. It is compulsory for the client prior to leaving the hotel to ask for a written declaration that states the exact date in which the stay was terminated and its availability to carry out the refund from the hotel. This document should be presented to Zeto in order to get the refund for the unused nights.
- Zeto does not take any responsibility for the quality of the hotel booked. Any complaints relating to hotel facilities, standard or quality do need to be brought to the attention of the hotel management at the time of the stay so the hotel can be given the opportunity to try and rectify the situation. If you have done this and not received a satisfactory resolution to the problem please contact Zeto. If an offer or reduction is made by the hotel where Zeto is required to resolve the issue later, the passenger will need to provide proof of this in writing endorsed and signed by the hotel.
- Zeto team will get back to you between 5-30 working days depending upon the nature of your query.
- In the event of a problem at the hotel which results in client having to pay, including but not limited to an unnecessary fee, for a service which is expected to be provided, the client is asked to obtain any receipts as proof of purchase. Upon the client's return, please submit the receipt(s) to our Operation Department. Please note that we cannot refund any costs without the provision of a receipt. Please note that a full refund is not guaranteed.
Hotel Information and Facilities
- Zeto aims to provide the most up to date and correct hotel information, but due to reasons beyond our control, we cannot be held responsible for the hotel information, pictures and facilities of the hotel displayed on the website. Please do not hesitate to contact us or the hotel if any facility or a feature is important to you.
- Hotel maps in the system are for information purposes only. For accurate information please refer to the address of the hotel in the voucher. For travelling directions and complete location information it is advised to contact the hotel directly.
- In order to provide you with the best available rate and the widest range of hotels, Zeto has access to different wholesalers, providers and hotel chains. On the rare occasion a hotel mapping issue may arise regarding the hotel name and address, please refer to the name displayed on the booking page and confirmation page (and not search page) where the final hotel information is displayed. Zeto cannot be held responsible if the agency proceeds with this booking. Its the client's responsibility to check all the booking details (hotel name, hotel address, dates, room types etc.) before/after completing the reservation.
- Once a transfer booking is completed, a voucher with the reference number will be provided. The voucher must be printed and presented as proof of reservation/booking. The voucher will contain all the necessary information in order to reach the boarding point and will also contain a contact telephone number for checking the booking and informing about contingencies.
- The destination and pick-up addresses on the voucher are the addresses where the passenger will be dropped off and picked up.
- We will issue a voucher for each booking successfully completed on the website displaying you're customers journey details, the Supplier's details and your unique voucher number. It is your responsibility to check the details of your booking on the voucher prior to travel and to inform us if there are any errors.
- Please make sure the correct hotel and flight details are entered. Zeto will not be liable in the event the information entered is incorrect.
- Zeto will not assume any responsibility in omissions and typo errors, which may result in any interruption of the service.
- Where possible and if notified by the supplier, we will contact you to advise if incorrect information has been provided on the booking so that you may have an opportunity to amend these details. The cost of booking may increase in this instance.
- Booking amendments should be made on the website. Please note that amendments will be subject to the booking conditions of the supplier who may charge amendment fees.
- Where an airline amends the flight time or flight number this can be amended without charge.
- When amending the hotel name, the hotel to which you amend must be within the same resort area. When changing to a hotel in a different resort the booking must be cancelled and a new booking placed to the correct resort. Cancellation charges may apply.
- Cancellations must be actioned online and may be subject to cancellation fees.
- It is your responsibility to utilize all options available to confirm your resort pick up time. These options are located on your voucher. If you fail to reconfirm the departure service this may not be supplied. If you have moved hotel whilst in resort to another hotel within the same resort your return pick up must be confirmed with the supplier over the telephone only.
- Should your transfer not arrive and you have followed the procedure stipulated on the voucher by calling the transfer provider, you should ensure that you seek an alternative method(s) to get to the airport in order to mitigate your losses. When paying for alternative transport to the airport please ensure that you obtain a receipt(s). Please submit the receipt(s) to our Customer Services Department on your return home for investigation with the supplier. There is no guarantee that this will be refunded however if the transfer provider is found to be at fault upon investigation you will be refunded the cost of the alternative transport. Please note, we cannot refund any costs without provision of a receipt.
- If your arrival flight is diverted, delayed or cancelled, we recommend that you contact the supplier via the telephone numbers provided on your transfer voucher. Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate changes of this nature, this may not always be possible and will depend on operational demands on of the supplier. It may not always be viable for the driver to wait and you may have to make alternative travel plans at your own cost locally. If the Supplier is able to accommodate the new arrival time an additional charge may be applied.
- In some destinations it may not be possible for your transfer/shuttle to pick up and drop off at your hotel door and you may be dropped or picked up at a central point within reasonable walking distance from your hotel/apartment.
- Due to specific restrictions, including but not limited to, infrastructure work, traffic conditions, the door to door pick up and drops off may not always be possible. Where these restrictions occur, the vehicle will stop and collect passengers from the nearest accessible point to the accommodation.
- Each passenger named on the written confirmation is entitled to carry with him, on the relevant transfer, 1 suitcase which should not exceed 90cmx75cm. Carriage of any baggage exceeding these measurements will be subject to available baggage hold space and may be declined. If a passenger requires baggage in excess of this allowance we must be informed at the time of the booking as the reservation may be declined or extra fees might apply.
- Please take note we will NOT CONSIDER any complaint/refund if you do not call the number provided in the voucher in case of problems with our services.
- No reimbursement to the final consumer shall be made in the event of a 'no-show' without prior consultation and express authorization from Zeto. Zeto will inform You of charges payable which, may vary up to 100% of the amount of the reservation.
Zeto reserves the right to withdraw access to their product, whether via the online booking system, XML or white label with immediate effect in the event of a breach of these terms and conditions.